Cultural Studies: Comparative at A.T.E.C.
By extending its boundaries in the direction of cultural theory, gender studies, colonial and postcolonial studies, and postmodernism, JEMCS challenges the boundaries that separate such traditional scholarly disciplines while also bringing those disciplines into contact with each other. Project MUSE promotes the creation and dissemination of essential humanities and social science resources through collaboration with libraries, publishers, and scholars worldwide.
Forged from a partnership between a university press and a library, Project MUSE is a trusted part of the academic and scholarly community it serves. Built on the Johns Hopkins University Campus.
- International Journal of Cultural Studies - Volume 8, Number 1, Mar 01, .
- S.T.A.N.D. (The LAO Life Change Series).
- Cultural Studies Review.
- Journal of War & Culture Studies?
- Project MUSE - Journal for Early Modern Cultural Studies;
- Volume 8, Issue 1, 2017.
Education for Critical Consciousness. Sheed and Ward , London , On cross-cultural orientation techniques.
- Front Matter!
- Journal of War & Culture Studies | History On-line!
- Iowa Journal of Cultural Studies | Vol 8 | Iss 1.
Topics in Cultural Learning. East West Centre , Honolulu , Routledge and Kegan Paul Ltd. Broadway House, London , The Australian Journal of Indigenous Education. Who would you like to send this to?