We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.
Fetlocks Hall 3: The Curse of the Pony Vampires by Babette Cole on Apple Books
To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now. Penny Simms is pony mad and is more than a little upset when a flock of foul-smelling pony vampires are found at the equestrian boarding school that she attends. They have been sent by the wicked Devlipeds to disrupt an official health and safety inspection, which the school must pass or risk being closed down. With the help of her intrepid friends, Penny does her best to rid the school of the unwelcome guests with hilarious and unexpected results.
- Fetlocks Hall 3: The Curse of the Pony Vampires?
- Frontsoldaten: The German Soldier in World War II.
- Horses for Halloween: 5 Books That Will Haunt Your Dreams!
- Fetlocks Hall: The Curse of the Pony Vampires.
- The Curse of the Pony Vampires (Fetlocks Hall);
- What the Body is Saying but Your Mouth Isnt.
- Fetlocks Hall: The Curse of the Pony Vampires!
You can download Apple Books from the App Store. Opening the iTunes Store. If Apple Books doesn't open, click the Books app in your Dock.
Do you already have iTunes? You'd think that having a school inspection is bad enough, but the real enemy is the one who brought Fetlocks Hall to the inspectors' attention - they want it to be closed, so have highlighted parts of school life which aren't up to standard of 'normal' schools.
- What is Kobo Super Points??
- The New Rules For Amazing Success with Women in Dating and Relationships (Bdateable dating guides).
- Wie duftets von dorten from the operetta Hänsel und Gretel - Score?
- Is it HOT in here, or am I just HOT?.
- Changing Times (The Adams Family Book 22);
Are there plenty of plot twists and surprises? I as read the book there were lots of cheers and boos as the story unfolded. Plenty to keep a reader interested, especially if they've read the previous books.
They can be read out of order - I managed to read the books in the wrong order after book 1 by accident. Still made perfect sense.
My favourite part was