- Study No. 59 in G Major Sheet Music by Jacques-Féréol Mazas
- 12 Studies, Op. 6: No. 2 in A Major
- Advanced search - Online Lectures musical performance - iwojafevazyx.ml
Study No. 59 in G Major Sheet Music by Jacques-Féréol Mazas
U Ungarischer Rhapsodie for cello and piano op V Valse miniature for double bass and piano op 1 no. W Werther Wind quintet op Y Youkali tango for voice and piano.
- Sor: 25 Progressive Studies, Op. 60 / Fantaisie Elegiaque by Fernando Sor on Spotify?
- CD is temporarily unavailable for this item.
- Frank: The Making of a Legend.
- A Wormhole in Jindalee (The Wormhole Series (Parts 1 to 4)).
Masterwork Classics, Level 8 Ed. Classics for the Developing Pianist, Book 3 Ed. Classics for the Developing Pianist, Book 4 Ed.
Keys to Stylistic Mastery, Book 2 Ed. Melodious Masterpieces, Book 2 Ed.
12 Studies, Op. 6: No. 2 in A Major
Essential Keyboard Repertoire, Volume 4 Ed. Your selections total more than the whole disc price.
- John Gills Exposition on the Entire Bible-Book of 2nd Kings.
- Méthode complète pour Guitare, Op.59 (Carcassi, Matteo).
- Lights on the Nile.
- The RestStop: Jeff & Jeanine.
Notes The Catalan composer Fernando Sor composed prolifically for the guitar, and his works form a key part of the classical guitar repertoire. He was also an accomplished and acclaimed guitarist, and a teacher who often performed his own guitar duets with his pupils. This collection brings together his complete studies for the instrument, from progressive pieces that were conceived for beginners to fiendishly difficult studies aimed at skilled musicians.
Advanced search - Online Lectures musical performance - iwojafevazyx.ml
Published around ten years later, the Op. These formidable studies are complemented by the sets of Progressive Lessons and Exercises — much simpler works, but nonetheless strikingly beautiful and full of character. In short, this collection is essential listening for classical guitar enthusiasts.