- Synopsis: Transition to Superlubricity in 2D
- Superlubricity | About Tribology
- Superlubricity of molybdenum disulphide.
Ali Erdemir and Jean-Michel Martin.
Browse book content About the book Search in this book. Browse this book By table of contents.
- Superlubricity of molybdenum disulphide. - PubMed - NCBI?
- How To Have A Successful Career In Accountancy.
- Far Away Home: An Historical Novel of the American West (Aislynns Story Book 1).
- Search articles by author?
Go to our Instructions for using Copyright Clearance Center page for details. Authors contributing to RSC publications journal articles, books or book chapters do not need to formally request permission to reproduce material contained in this article provided that the correct acknowledgement is given with the reproduced material.
Synopsis: Transition to Superlubricity in 2D
If the material has been adapted instead of reproduced from the original RSC publication "Reproduced from" can be substituted with "Adapted from". In all cases the Ref. XX is the XXth reference in the list of references. If you are the author of this article you do not need to formally request permission to reproduce figures, diagrams etc.
If you are the author of this article you still need to obtain permission to reproduce the whole article in a third party publication with the exception of reproduction of the whole article in a thesis or dissertation.
Superlubricity | About Tribology
Information about reproducing material from RSC articles with different licences is available on our Permission Requests page. Fetching data from CrossRef. This may take some time to load. Jump to main content.
Superlubricity of molybdenum disulphide.
- First Day;
- Moral Dilemma: A Rogue Agent Novel, Book 1.