- The Way Into The Holiest
- Hebrews 9:8
- The Way Into The Holiest by F.B. Meyer
- The way into the holiest place
Himself said, "I am the way, no man comes unto the Father — but by me.
- Summer Rental: A Novel;
- and once again with less feeling?
- Intravenous Immunoglobins in the Third Millennium.
- Sonata d minor BWV 964 arr. of violinsonata BWV 1003 - Keyboard.
- Matthew: A Guide to the New Daily Study Bible (Guides to the New Daily Study Bible).
That is, by his perfect work — embracing his office as a priest, his obedience to the law, and his precious sacrifice. By his death he gave full satisfaction to injured justice, and the violated law — he conferred an honor on the government of God, and pleased his Father. Therefore, at his death, the veil of the temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom, and the way into the holiest was made plain — it is through Jesus, and Jesus alone.
What he did, what he suffered, what he merited — constitutes the way. And this way is short — only believe; it is pleasant , it is free , and it is a living way.
The Way Into The Holiest
You may enter it without a noble character, or recommendation, or payment; you may enter it without fear, for nothing can harm you; and you may enter it without delay, for it is open and ready for you. Let us then draw near, let us come boldly, let us enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus. The way was obscurely revealed under the law, it could be discovered — but not easily; but now it must be seen, for there is no obscurity, and therefore it is said, that the wayfaring man, though a fool, shall not err therein.
Heaven is the object at which we should aim. There is rest, peace and plenty. There are saints, angels, and God himself.
There we shall see all we wish for, know all we can desire, and possess all we can enjoy. The way to heaven is now clear and plain — Jesus is the way.
Obey the words of Jesus. Copy the example of Jesus.
- F.B. Meyer - Way Into the Holiest;
- See a Problem?.
- Theoretical Principles of Sociology, Volume 3: Mesodynamics.
- A Contrarians Guide to Knowing God: Spirituality for the Rest of Us?
- Die diebische Elster und andere Geschichten (20 Kurzkrimis) (HML-MEDIA-EDITION - die Krimiwelt 1) (German Edition).
Do this — and heaven is certain, a place in the holiest is sure. But there is no excuse, if we attempt to get to heaven in any other way, for the way into the holiest is now made manifest. Not by our doings — but of God's grace, through Jesus alone, can we obtain a title to, or acquire a fitness for, the holiest of all.
The Way Into The Holiest by F.B. Meyer
These things gave people an opportunity to have a relationship with him. But that relationship was not yet complete. God lived among his people, but he was still separate from them. The way into the holy place, where God is, was not yet open. But God does not want to be separate from the people whom he loves.
The way into the holiest place
So it was clear that all these arrangements were temporary. At the proper time, God would do something new Hebrews 8: That change happened when God sent Christ into the world.
- Your Social Media Presence!
- The Games That Changed the Game: The Evolution of the NFL in Seven Sundays.
- Dialogue With Bakhtin on Second and Foreign Language Learning: New Perspectives.
He offered a better sacrifice Hebrews And he entered a better house of God Hebrews 9: