lastsurestart.co.uk/libraries/map10.php This does not mean that we need to discard traditional marketing thinking. Instead, the goal is to incorporate lateral thinking as an additional platform for discovering marketing ideas.
- Key Points!
- Anne Boleyn (Historical Essays Book 4)!
- Lateral Marketing: New Techniques for Finding Breakthrough Ideas — Northwestern Scholars.
New Techniques for Finding Breakthrough Ideas. Member Log In Your password is: Remember me Lost your password? Core Curriculum Modules M1: Business Model Innovation M4: Strengths and Weaknesses of Traditional.
- Home Networking For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)).
- On Their Own Terms: Science in China, 1550-1900.
Lateral Marketing at the Market Level. J Implementing Lateral Marketing. Quick Reminder of the Lateral.
- The Millionaire from Nazareth: His Prosperity Secrets for You! (Millionaires of the Bible Series);
- 3 editions of this work!
- The Unintended Casanova.
Considered the father of modern marketing, he is the author of twenty-five books, including Marketing Insights from A to Z, also available from Wiley. He is also a consultant on innovation in marketing.