- Series: Oxford Readings in Classical Studies
- Oxford Readings in Aristophanes
- Also Available As:
- Oxford readings in Aristophanes - Google Книги
- Bestselling Series
Series: Oxford Readings in Classical Studies
Many of the contributions are not otherwise readily available to students and teachers, coming from foreign journals and books, difficult to obtain. All the greek has been translated for the benefit of students reading the plays in English. Product details Format Paperback pages Dimensions x x 26mm People who bought this also bought. Bestsellers in Literary Studies: The Crucible Arthur Miller.
Hamlet No Fear Shakespeare Sparknotes.
- Top Authors.
- Bake Me A Cake As Fast As You Can.
- Series by cover;
As You Like it Juliet Dusinberre. Macbeth No Fear Shakespeare Sparknotes.
Oxford Readings in Aristophanes
Othello No Fear Shakespeare Sparknotes. Bertolt Brecht Meg Mumford. Antigone; Oedipus the King; Electra Sophocles. Waiting for Godot Samuel Beckett.
- Oxford Readings in Classical Studies | Awards | LibraryThing.
- Akarion Book One Uliin Daar.
- Wild Mates: Dark Moon Redemption [Blood Moon Legacy 4] (Siren Publishing Classic);
- A Unification of Morphology and Syntax: Investigations into Romance and Albanian Dialects (Routledge Leading Linguists)?
- Oxford Readings in Aristophanes : Erich Segal : .
- The Value Dimension (Routledge Revivals): Marx versus Ricardo and Sraffa.
National Theatre Connections Fiona Doyle. Four Major Plays Henrik Ibsen.
Death of a Salesman Arthur Miller. Fairy Tales on Stage Julie Meighan. Suffocating Mothers Janet Adelman. Still Time Jean Hegland. The Merry Wives of Windsor: The Oxford Shakespeare William Shakespeare. All My Sons Arthur Miller.
Also Available As:
Hauptmann Plays Gerhart Hauptmann. The History Boys Alan Bennett. The Complete Works Eric Rasmussen. York Notes Advanced Jeffrey Wood.
Oxford readings in Aristophanes - Google Книги
The Homecoming Harold Pinter. Look Back in Anger John Osborne.
The Taming of the Shrew William Shakespeare. The Jew of Malta Christopher Marlowe.
The Three Theban Plays Sophocles. Other books in this series. Oxford Readings in Tacitus Rhiannon Ash. Subjects range from the classic question of Aristophanes' relationship to contemporary politics to more modern issues such as feminism, gender, performance context, and the interaction between fifth century comedy and tragedy.
- Oxford Readings in Aristophanes?
- Service User Involvement: Reaching the Hard to Reach in Supported Housing!
- ¿Cansado de Tener Sueño? (Spanish Edition);
- Works (34).
- Chinese businesses that can speak simple even for beginners (Japanese Edition).
- Mallorca- süße Küsse und ein brisantes Geheimnis (ROMANA) (German Edition)?
Many of the contributionsare not otherwise readily available to students and teachers, coming from foreign journals and books, difficult to obtain. All the Greek has been translated for the benefit of students reading the plays in English. FifthCentury Tragedy and Comedy. Dover Knights Lamachus lines London lyric Lysistrata MacDowell Mnesilochus nature Newiger Nicias Old Comedy Oligarch Oxford parabasis parody passage peace Peisetairos Peloponnesian Penia Pericles phanes Pheidippides play plot Plutus poet's political politicians poverty Praxagora present produced prologue question reference rich ridicule righteous role satire scene slaves Socrates Sommerstein song Spartans speak spectators speech stage Strepsiades structure suggest Telephus theatre theatrical Thesmophoriazusae Thucydides tion tradition tragedy tragic Wasps Wealth woman women words young Zeus.
Aristophanes in Modern Greece Gonda A.